<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://thepinksamurai.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
The Pink Samurai: Daily Drawing: 236 | Miss Jessie's

The Pink Samurai

Saturday, August 24, 2013

Daily Drawing: 236 | Miss Jessie's

[This is part of my 365 project where I draw my outfits every day!  Check out my first post of the year for details]

So, I totally have straight hair, even though that teeny bit of wave I get when I step out of the shower has me convinced that's curly.  I got some Miss Jessie's at Target on the recommendation of my sister-in-law who actually has curly hair (and it's gorgeous!), in the hopes that it would help me hold on to that teeny bit of wave.  It's a line of hair care products just for curly haired ladies and I was convinced it would help me.  It didn't.  But when I use it after blowing drying and straighting, it gives this great shine and smells great!  I love it and use their Curly Meringue every time I style.  Hooray for finding products that work for un-intended purposes!


Outfit details: Top • Gossip, Shorts • Abercrombie I cut off and cuffed, Flip Flops • Old Navy a few years ago (not bad for $1 on sale!)

Labels: , , ,

2 Comments:

At 12:10 AM , Anonymous Pearl said...

I love your drawings, they're so cute and your cartoon hair looks amazing -)

 
At 4:08 PM , Blogger Becky Pool said...

Thanks, Pearl! It's funny...I can have good and bad hairs days in real life and in my drawings haha!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home