<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://thepinksamurai.com

Sorry for the inconvenienceā€¦

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
The Pink Samurai: Last Week, on Instagram...

The Pink Samurai

Sunday, July 28, 2013

Last Week, on Instagram...




  •  Still working on the self-portrait challenge from A Beautiful Mess.
  • The first photo I posted showing one of my new free embroidery patterns.
  • Yesterday we were driving around and saw this pink gorilla...so naturally I needed my photo taken with it!
  • Turks is the cutest snugglebean ever.
  • We visited Toy Joy for the first time and it was so fun! There was more than just Hello Kitty...but I definitely spent the most time in that section haha.
  • Andy and I also went to the Alamo Drafthouse Cinema for the first time!  We went for Wolverine and they were playing all kinds of silly Wolverine things before the show.  It's the only place I want to see movies...forever.
  • A new DIY I'm working on.
  • One of my favorite things is taking "screaming sprinkle" pictures haha.  She's got a really menacing yawn.
  • This book might belong to my mom...oops!  I want to frame it and put it with my lil Singer collection.
  • Edamame is delicious.
  • Turks!  I already posted this photo...but I love it...so here it is again!

There was more going on this week on instagram that I didn't include.  Follow along for more pink stuff and kittens!



Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home