<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://thepinksamurai.com

Sorry for the inconvenienceā€¦

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
The Pink Samurai: Last week, on Instagram...

The Pink Samurai

Sunday, May 05, 2013

Last week, on Instagram...


  • My favorite new moccasins from Minnetonka.  The colors are most perfect.
  • I made this ridiculous thing!  I don't know what to do with it, but I love it.
  • Metro-cheting.  I'm that girl on the DC Metro who's always making something.  The businessmen don't really know what to do with me.
  • I added so many crochet necklaces to the shop!  I'm long overdue for a shop update on the blog!
  • I channelled my inner Kristen, and woke up early to make a delicious scrambled egg breakfast in the middle of the week.  It was a really great idea haha!
  • The state of our home right before leaving for NYC for the weekend.
  • Buttons!  It's been forever since I made any and I still have tons of supplies, so I thought it would be fun to make some free buttons for folks at the Craftacular.
  • My power foods during my quasi-all-nighter.
  • This guy!  Also, I wore a lot of stripes last week?
If you want say hey, you can follow my silly instgram at @thepinksamurai.  There's lots of yarn and cats.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home