<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://thepinksamurai.com

Sorry for the inconvenienceā€¦

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
The Pink Samurai: Daily Drawing: 149 | Closet Creep

The Pink Samurai

Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Daily Drawing: 149 | Closet Creep

Turks figured out how to open the closet door today.  I walked in the bedroom and saw the door wide open.  Upon further inspection, I found Turks in the middle of a pile of laundry that he'd knocked over. What a jerk!  He was super cute sleeping there, though.  So I just left him.

This is part of my 365 project where I draw my outfits every day!  Check out my first post of the year for details!

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home