<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://thepinksamurai.com

Sorry for the inconvenienceā€¦

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
The Pink Samurai: Daily Drawing: 148 | Fun-employment or Self-employment?

The Pink Samurai

Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Daily Drawing: 148 | Fun-employment or Self-employment?

Today was Andy's first day at his new job and my first day being officially un-employed.  Austin is a hot-bed of creative and tech, so I'm hoping to plug in somewhere quickly.  I've got applications out to some really cool places and I'm crossing my fingers ^_^ But whilst putting myself out there professionally, I'll also be working on some personal projects.  A good friend of mine told me to take advantage of the time and I'm going to do just that!

This is part of my 365 project where I draw my outfits every day!  Check out my first post of the year for details!

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home