<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://thepinksamurai.com

Sorry for the inconvenienceā€¦

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
The Pink Samurai: Daily Drawing: 142 | Goodbye, East Coast!

The Pink Samurai

Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Daily Drawing: 142 | Goodbye, East Coast!

This is the last drawing I'll be doing from the East Coast!  We'll be shoving off tomorrow and I'll be drawing from the road as we trek through Virginia and Tennessee.  I'll have to write a big soul-searching post about my time on this side of the country sometime.  I did a lot and learned a lot here, but I feel the wonderful sense of peace as we head back home.

Later, Maryland, DC and Virginia!  I've lived in all of you and you did me well.  But you're bbq's got nothing on Texas ^_^

This is part of my 365 project where I draw my outfits every day!  Check out my first post of the year for details!

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home