<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://thepinksamurai.com

Sorry for the inconvenienceā€¦

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
The Pink Samurai: Daily Drawing: 140| T-Minus 3 Days

The Pink Samurai

Monday, May 20, 2013

Daily Drawing: 140| T-Minus 3 Days

Ahhh!  We're running the last of our errands and still packing like crazy people.  I had my last appointment with the wonderful doctor who did my nasal surgery.  If you're in the DC/VA/MD area and need sinus polyps removed, go to Dr. Marc Dubin.  Hands down, he's just the best!  He got me set up with folks down in Texas for last follow-ups, too.  So good.

Now...to sleep and get up early to take care of the last of the packing before the movers get here on Wednesday!  Andy was just saying that I picked a pretty eventful year to do my daily drawing project ^_^

This is part of my 365 project where I draw my outfits every day!  Check out my first post of the year for details!

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home