<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://thepinksamurai.com

Sorry for the inconvenienceā€¦

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
The Pink Samurai: Daily Drawing: 127 | We're Moving to Austin!

The Pink Samurai

Tuesday, May 07, 2013

Daily Drawing: 127 | We're Moving to Austin!

Andy and I have big news!  No...I'm not pregnant.  Everyone we've told so far as thought that big news = pregnant :P

We're moving to Austin!

Andy was offered a job in my home state and we'll be moving at the end of the month!  Not a lot of time to get packed and cram in all the DC stuff we want to do before leaving, but I'm beyond excited to be going home so soon.  The Texas Hill Country is the most beautiful place on earth.  And the food is better there, too!  Omg The Salt Lick...Gil's Broiler...mmmm

So just as a warning...my instagram will be full of boxes and kittens in boxes.

This is part of my 365 project where I draw my outfits every day!  Check out my first post of the year for details!


Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home