<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://thepinksamurai.com

Sorry for the inconvenienceā€¦

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
The Pink Samurai: Daily Drawing: 119 | Get this Party Started

The Pink Samurai

Monday, April 29, 2013

Daily Drawing: 119 | Get this Party Started

Today I spent some time editing the photos I took this weekend of my new necklaces.  I'm really happy with how they turned out!  But I do have a seamless and a few different background colors sitting in my amazon wishlist to be ordered this Friday.  I spent (and still have to spend) waaay too much time stamping out the wrinkles from my canvas background haha!  

PS: Sprinkles say hi ^_^

This is part of my 365 project where I draw my outfits every day!  Check out my first post of the year for details!


Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home