<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://thepinksamurai.com

Sorry for the inconvenienceā€¦

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
The Pink Samurai: I made a thing

The Pink Samurai

Monday, February 13, 2012

I made a thing

Photo on 2012-02-13 at 23.00 #2

So I tried to make a forreals circle scarf, but couldn't wrap my head around the last part / I'm blaming my fabric for not working right. But I think it came out pretty great anyway! I hacked up one of Andy's old shirts for it ^_^

I follow this tutorial for the super simple construction. And just cut the shirt straight across below the arm pits and then cut off the buttons. I sewed them together width wise, then length wise then finished! Super simple. It turns out cool even if it gets jacked up!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home