<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://thepinksamurai.com

Sorry for the inconvenienceā€¦

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
The Pink Samurai: Day Off Fun

The Pink Samurai

Monday, January 16, 2012

Day Off Fun

Photo on 2012-01-16 at 16.26 #3

We're enjoying a fun day off...filled with planning and blogging and drawing and kittens and shopping and movies and videogames and everything good! Turks has had an extension of the weekend, and for WeekendCat, that's the best possible outcome for a Monday.

I'm about to write a quick post about the DC Tattoo Expo this weekend, but I got distracted by the kitten on my lap and the sale that modcloth is having right now ^_^ I'll try to concentrate, since I'm pretty excited to share some news regarding the expo!

<3

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home