<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://thepinksamurai.com

Sorry for the inconvenienceā€¦

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
The Pink Samurai: Father's Day

The Pink Samurai

Sunday, June 19, 2011

Father's Day

FathersDay_11

I am such a Daddy's Girl. He's always supported me and loved me unconditionally (no matter how bad I ever messed up). He's let me make my own decisions and helped me along with consequences, whether they be good or bad. I'm so lucky to have such a wonderful man in my life and I'm so thankful everyday that I get talk to him and text him and beat him in Words With With Friends ^_^

I love my Daddy!


<3

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

At 6:34 PM , Blogger Twirling Towards Freedom said...

Aw, man, look at those rounded pre-dating-1985 picture corners, you old girl! :p

Happy Father's Day to your dad too, who was kind enough to put me up in his house once as a total stranger, and willing to do so again when Sean was in the hospital and I was beyond distraught!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home