<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://thepinksamurai.com

Sorry for the inconvenienceā€¦

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
The Pink Samurai: Testing...Testing...

The Pink Samurai

Monday, June 28, 2010

Testing...Testing...

Got allergy tested today. Not the worst thing that's ever happened to me, but I'd care not to do it again. Turns out dust mites and some wacky mold are the bane of my existence.

Let's take a look at my enemies.

Look at this unholy creature. It's their actual bodies and waste that have a protein that make everyone's heads explode. Gross. What a bunch of assholes.

Then there's this bitch Cladosporium Hormodendrum. All that random mold that grows in your house through no fault of your own. Sucks.

--------------------------

So there it is. Going in for a follow-up next month to see what the next step is. Till then, investing in those pillow & mattress covers and I'm gonna try and not stick my face in mold.

2 Comments:

At 7:52 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

sorry about your allergies.

I hate shots more than anything. I have 4 kids and Daddy is the bigger wuss.

Let me know if you need anything form us.

AllergyBeGone

 
At 5:32 AM , Blogger Twirling Towards Freedom said...

Oh, man. I wonder what I'm really allergic to. Probably idiots because it is always worse on the Eastern Shore.

I remember as a child, first learning about dust mites on TV freaked me the crap out SO BAD! I wouldn't sit directly on the carpet for like, weeks.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home