<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://thepinksamurai.com

Sorry for the inconvenienceā€¦

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
The Pink Samurai: Some New Designs!

The Pink Samurai

Thursday, February 04, 2010

Some New Designs!

I've been working on a bunch of new designs for Katsucon (Next weekend!) and here are some of them. I have about 30, but I don't want to overload my shop, so 10 will work for today. Let me know what you think!

Sweet Lolita & Sweet Rococo has some beautiful sweet loli dresses!
Harajuku Girl. My sister got me a dress from the Harajuku District ^_^
No, I will NOT draw you as an anime character! For people with great talent who get taken advantage of by their friends lol
Yummy Sushi! Give me a spicy tuna roll any day.
This says Kawaii - it means cute!
I draw anime. I wish I could draw it well.

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

3 Comments:

At 8:18 PM , Blogger Erica said...

The "no, I will not draw you as an anime character" button is hilarious.

 
At 10:01 PM , Blogger Wyanne Thompson said...

These are so CUTE! Love the "No, I will not draw you...."

 
At 1:19 PM , Blogger Beth Howard said...

I could see these selling like hotcakes at A-Kon. Good luck!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home