<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://thepinksamurai.com

Sorry for the inconvenienceā€¦

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
The Pink Samurai: Brand New Designs

The Pink Samurai

Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Brand New Designs



Just some fun new buttons at The Pink Samurai. It's funny how inspiration can rush through you one day and totally dry up the next. Good thing this rush came on my day off! More new stuff to come before the weekend, so keep checking in.

Labels: , , , , , , , , , ,

5 Comments:

At 5:42 PM , Blogger Erica said...

oh my... I love those! I need to go to your shop right now! I super love the little critters!

 
At 9:55 PM , Blogger Dionne said...

Ohmigoodness! These are the cutest little buttons! ADORABLE!

 
At 11:50 PM , Blogger Delightful Perception said...

These are adorable! I totally get the inspiration rushes- and it definitely is better when it is a day off. :)

 
At 1:14 PM , Blogger Amanda a.k.a. FriendlyCreationss said...

hahah i love them ninja buttons ;)

 
At 10:33 PM , Blogger Erin Byers said...

Love the pink ninjas!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home