<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://thepinksamurai.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
The Pink Samurai: Lightbox Adventure

The Pink Samurai

Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Lightbox Adventure

I was getting really tired of trying to take pictures of my black buttons and getting glaring reflections of my camera in the shots.  So I made a light box from some mat board.  It was stupid easy to make, just taped four sides together.  Nothing hard.  Then taped a piece of presentation paper to the back and got my lamp in on the action.  My bulb isn't ideal, just 150 watts, so I had to do a little tweaking in Photoshop with the color balance and brightness/contrast but they turned out great!

You can get these buttons here btw :)















  

4 Comments:

At 5:16 PM , Blogger Amy said...

Great job! Now can you fly down south and make me one?? :)

 
At 7:11 PM , Blogger Angie said...

Very nice! I should invest in a light box setup one of these days.

 
At 10:37 PM , Blogger Blueberry Junkie said...

Nice job. I recently made myself a light box with instructions I found online. I just need to learn how to take better pics.

 
At 12:06 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

That's such a great idea! My mom wants to start selling her jewelry on Etsy, but she's been having a hard time taking nice pictures. I'll pass this along to her :D

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home